Contribute to Spoonfed Design
Our goal is to make Spoonfed Design the fastest-growing design blog in 2011, and to do that we welcome and encourage contributions from our readers.
Do you have a great idea for a design-related post or article? We will review and respond quickly to all submissions, and will be glad to publish all original quality contributions. Must be original and must be quality!
What We Want
- Articles about all aspects of design and the design profession
- Useful tips and resources for freelancers
- Tutorials. Must be thorough and easy to follow. We are really looking for originality here.
- Reviews of design-related tools, software, books, websites, etc.
- Case studies showing not just techniques but the thought process that goes into solving a particular design challenge, from initial brainstorming to finished product. This is a great way for professional designers to show how they approach their work.
- Galleries of outstanding design work. Must include at least ten examples (20 or more is better) of good design grouped around a common theme, topic, format, function, language, platform, tool, etc. If you want to submit a gallery post check with us first for clarification of topic idea.
Why Write for SFD?
Your article will be published on Spoonfed Design, a popular design blog with a wide readership. Your piece will be accompanied by an author bio with a link to your website, Facebook page, or whatever you want. While we cannot currently pay for most contributions, we do have a small budget for rewarding authors of posts that generate traffic to the site–contact us for details. Authors who publish three or more original articles become eligible for a one-way, do-follow link from the home page of Spoonfed Design–currently Page Rank 6.
To inquire about writing for Spoonfed Design just send us your question or idea and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form